Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Water Tips | Fire Tips | Biohazard Tips | Mold Tips
Mold can quickly become a concern in your home or business when there’s a water damage, like a roof leak or broken water line, in as little as 48 hours. Mold can cause health effects, it can affect and pose a great risk to young children, the elderly and anyone with prevailing respiratory issues. It can also cause significant damage to your residential or commercial property. SERVPRO of East Concord / Brentwood has the training, expertise, protective gear, and specialized equipment and necessary procedures to handle your mold problem. We also understand the inconvenience a mold remediation process can cause, hence our qualified team will always talk you through the process and give you updates on the processes performed.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (925) 420-5104
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of East Concord / Brentwood for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of East Concord / Brentwood has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- East Concord
- Marsh Creek Springs