Recent Before & After Photos

Mold damage from crawl space


Mold spores can grow in as quickly as 48 hours from a water or water loss and cause potentially adverse health effects to the occupants of a house or business w... READ MORE



Water and Mold Damaged Wall in Pinole, CA


Mold spores can grow in as quickly as 48 hours from a water or water loss and cause potentially adverse health effects to the occupants of a house or business w... READ MORE



Fall Tree Cut down by SERVPRO


This is the aftermath of a storm event. A big, old outdoor tree with so many branches fell unto a roof after a stormy night. The client called and was so worrie... READ MORE



cleaned air register after fire damage


This fire damage occurred in Pittsburg, Ca. This fire started in the kitchen caused by a forgotten protein on the stove top, that also affected the appliances a... READ MORE



Deep Cleaned Door after a fire


This fire damage occurred in Pittsburg, Ca. This fire started in the kitchen caused by a forgotten protein on the stove top, that also affected the appliances a... READ MORE



Deep Cleaning office in Brentwood, CA


Most offices in Brentwood California are finally ready to open back up with the directive of the local authority and Center for Disease Control (CDC).We got a c... READ MORE



Deep Cleaned office in Brentwood, CA


Most offices in Brentwood California are finally ready to open back up with the directive of the local authority and Center for Disease Control (CDC).We got a c... READ MORE



Office cleaning in Brentwood, Ca


Most offices in Brentwood California are finally ready to open back up with the directive of the local authority and Center for Disease Control (CDC).We got a c... READ MORE



Smoke damage in Pittsburg , CA


This fire damage occurred in Pittsburg, Ca. This fire started in the kitchen caused by a forgotten protein on the stove top, that also affected the appliances a... READ MORE



Fire Damaged Stair Railing in Pittsburg, CA


This fire damage occurred in Pittsburg, Ca. This fire started in the kitchen caused by a forgotten protein on the stove top, that also affected the appliances a... READ MORE