East Concord/Brentwood Residents: Follow These Mold Safety Tips If You Suspect Mold
Once visible mold is spotted, do not disturb it. Touching it can spread the mold growth throughout your home or business. The disruption of mold can cause the microscopic mold spores to spread and circulate throughout the entire structure.
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of SERVPRO of East Concord/Brentwood for mold remediation services.
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of SERVPRO of East Concord/Brentwood specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – 925-420-5104