East Concord/Brentwood Residents: We Specialize in Flooded Basement Cleanup and Restoration!
With the coming in of the rains comes with the possibility of having a water damage anywhere in our homes most especially basements.
Basements are typically built partially or entirely below ground level, and because of the low level, basements are prone to flooding. There are further reasons why a basement flooding could occur, including;
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe
- Surface water to pool around your home caused by heavy rain
- Storm sewer backup
- Sanitary sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Water supply-line break or hot-water tank failure
- And many more
Do you have questions about basement flooding?
Call Us Today – 925-420-5104
Any delay in handling flood water quickly and properly, can jeopardize your health, safety and adversely damage your home’s structure. The further the wait time, the further the adverse damage to your home and property.
The bottom line: a flooded basement can jeopardize your health, safety, and your home’s integrity. Please call SERVPRO of East Concord/Brentwood and let our trained, professional crews handle the damage with the best equipment and procedure. We have been in business for so many years and earned the trust of hundreds of homeowners, business owners, and property managers.
We are Flooded Basement Specialists:
- We are Available 24 hours/7 days per week
- We are a Preferred Vendor to many National Insurance Companies
- We Bill the Insurance Directly – One Less Thing for You to Worry About
- Our Technicians are Highly-Trained and Certified in Water Restoration Techniques
- We use s500 IICRC Restoration Standards
- Advanced Inspection and Extraction Equipment
Flooded Basement? Call Us Today – We are ready to help- 925-420-5104